Author Guidlines and Template
Author Guidelines & Template
- Articles should not be published in any media publications and do not contain plagiarism.
- Article can from research and conceptual article and minimum articles 10-15 page
- Article can be written in Bahasa Indonesia for 5500-7500 words not include title, abstract, author, affiliation of author, correspondence of author and reference. Article write with computer with 3cm all margins in single spacing using Calibri type and 11 font size.
- The title should be in 2 languages (English and Bahasa Indonesia) and the title of the article is no more than 12 words for English and no more than 15 words for Bahasa Indonesia.
- Authors name must be attached after title of article. All authors should be accompanied address, including name of institution and email address.
- Abstract must be written in English and Bahasa Indonesia if the article in Bahasa Indonesia or in Bahasa Indonesia and English if the article in English. Abstract no more than 250 words. Abstract both of English and Bahasa Indonesia must completed with 3-5 keywords.
- INTRODUCTION is written with Calibri font type, 11 font size with and bold. Content of introduction is problem background, hypothesis (if any), significant idea to distinguish with the same issue has been published and purpose of research.
- Literature review is not written in separated chapter, but integrated with introduction. Reference should be a primary reference, relevant, up to date and –more important- distinguishable with the article both in topic or specifics issue.
- Methods should explain subject and object research with detail. In thus section, do not write method concept or any theory, but write how the article data has been conducted practically.
- Result and Discussion is only for data/information related to research objective. It’s should be write with systematic and logic description, table, figure, schema, image, maps, and all patterns to describe the result. Table, figure, schema, image, maps and other should completed with title and number.
- Conclusion is author interpretation from result and discussion to advise and mention recommendation or suggestion.
- Reference writing: Jurnal Bahasa bibliographic style journals use the American Psychological Association (APA) style and must use Mendeley or Zotero applications
- Authors should sign copyright transfer agreement when they have approved the final proofs sent by Nuances of Indonesian Language prior the submittion. Any violation, the author will be blacklisted and will be subject to a fine of 2000000 IDR.
The template of Nuances of Indonesian Language can be downloaded here and The copyright transfer agreement of Nuances of Indonesian Language can be downloaded here